Nevada Attorney General Debate
(Replay from April 19, 2018)
Craig Mueller & Wes Duncan – Sparks Fly
Questions Submitted Online
- What is the future of online gaming in Nevada? Do you support mobile sports betting?
- What is the highest court you have actually argued a case before? What did you learn from the experience?
- Should we move the mentally ill out of our jails and into institutions designed to treat their illness?
- If yes, what would you do make this happen?
- What can we do to get the film and movie industry to build more studios and produce more films in Nevada?
- What types of case have you tried? Which was your most challenging trial?
- What administrative experience do you have?
- Why do you want the position?
- What is your view to working with any elected governor?
- What is the biggest issue facing Nevada?
- What is your position on the second amendment? What can we avoid another Route 91 Harvest Music Festival shooting which left 58 people dead?
Next Luncheon – Adam Laxalt Nevada Attorney General
Thursday, May 17th, Doors open at 11 AM
Questions – contact Ray Rocha firstname.lastname@example.org